1. Definition of energy
2. Measurement of energy
3. Forms of energy
4. Conversion of energy
5. Renewable/non-renewable energy
6. Solar energy
7. Nuclear energy
Choose a Module
Sound and Magnetism
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Energy!
At the end of this module you should be able to:
1. Define energy and give the SI units that it is measured in.
2. Identify different forms of energy.
3. Know examples of energy conversion from everyday life.
4. State the principle of conservation of energy.
5. Classify sources of energy as renewable or non-renewable.
6. Explain why the Sun is considered our primary source of energy.
7. Understand nuclear energy.