Elements, Mixtures and Compounds
3. Mixtures and compounds
4. Suspensions, colloids, emulsions
Choose a Module
Solids, Liquids and Gases
Solutions and Crystallisation
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Elements, Mixtures and Compounds.
Things to note!
1. The differences between an element and a compound.
2. The differences between an atom and a molecule.
3. The different types of mixtures and be able to explain their differences.
4. An emulsion is a type of colloid and the uses of emulsions in daily life and industry.
5. Detergents what they are and their environmental effects.