1. What is current?
4. Electromotive force
6. Effects of current
10. Measuring voltage
Choose a Module
Electricity in the Home
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Electricity.
Things to note!
1. The classification of materials into conductors or insulators.
2. How to measure current, potential difference (voltage) and resistance.
3. The relationship between current, potential difference and resistance.
4. Calculations based on the relationship between current, potential difference (voltage) and resistance.
5. The heating /chemical/magnetic effect of an electric current and identify everyday applications of these, including the action of a fuse.
6. The simple series and parallel circuits containing a switch and two bulbs.