Density and Floatation
2. Measuring Density
Choose a Module
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Density and Floatation.
At the end of this module you should:
1. Understand that density is the measure of mass in a solid or liquid per unit volume.
2. Be able to compare densities of different solids and liquids.
3. Be able to determine the floatation for a variety of solids and liquids.