Cells and Living Things
1. Animal/plant cells
2. Functions of animal/plant cells
3. Structure of animal/plant cells
4. Uni/multicellular organisms
5. Sequence of cell organisation
6. Specialised cells
7. Seven characteristics of life
8. Vertebrates and invertebrates
Choose a Module
Try another Lesson
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module Cells and Living Things.
At the end of this module you should be able to:
1. Identify the parts of a plant and animal cell.
2. State the functions of plant and animal cells.
3. Know the differences between a plant and animal cell.
4. Know the differences between a unicellular and a multicellular organism.
5. Know the sequence of cell organisation.
6. Understand that some cells are specialised and perform a specific function.
7. Be able to list the seven characteristics of life and understand the meaning of each.
8. Understand the differences between an invertebrate and a vertebrate.