Cells and Living Things
1. Cells - plant and animal
2. Cell structures and functions
3. Uni and multicellular organisms
4. Sequence of cell organisation
5. Specialised cells
6. The characteristics of life
7. Vertebrates and invertebrates
Choose a Module
Try another Lesson
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module Cells and Living Things.
Things to note!
1. The different parts of a plant and animal cell.
2. The functions of plant and animal cells.
3. The differences between a plant and animal cell.
4. The differences between a unicellular and a multicellular organism.
5. The sequence of cell organisation.
6. Specialised cells perform a specific function.
7. The seven characteristics of life and understand the meaning of each one.
8. The differences between an invertebrate and a vertebrate.