Variation and Reproduction
3. Genes and chromosomes
5. Plant reproduction
Choose a Module
Technology in Science - Cloning
Evolution and Natural Selection
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module Variation and Reproduction.
Things to note!
1. What is meant by variation.
2. The difference between inherited and environmental variations.
3. What is asexual reproduction.
4. Sexual reproduction variations.
5. Plant and animal variation.
6. Where chromosomes and genes are found in the body.