Variation and Reproduction
1. What is Variation?
2. Inherited/Environmental Variation
3. Asexual Reproduction
4. Sexual Reproduction - Variation
5. Genes and Chromosomes
6. Plant and Animal Variation
Choose a Module
Technology in Science - Cloning
Evolution and Natural Selection
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module Variation and Reproduction.
At the end of this module you should:
1. Understand what is meant by variation.
2. Understand the difference between inherited and environmental variations.
3. Understand asexual reproduction.
4. Understand sexual reproduction variations.
5. Understand plant and animal variation.
6. Know where chromosomes and genes are found in the body.