The Periodic Table
1. The Periodic Table
2. Elements in the Periodic Table
3. Groups and Periods
Choose a Module
Valency and Reactions
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on the Periodic Table.
By the end of this module you should;
1. Know how to use the periodic table to find the atomic number and atomic mass of an element.
2. Understand the different groups of elements in the periodic table and know why the elements are in groups and periods.
3. Know how to investigate and explain the differences between these different groups of elements.