Technology in Science - Cloning
1. What is cloning?
2. Cloning advantages/disadvantages
3. New plant cloning
4. Ethical issues of cloning
Choose a Module
Variation and Reproduction
Evolution and Natural Selection
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Cloning!
At the end of this module you should:
1. Know what it means to clone.
2. Be able to list the benefits of cloning.
3. Know the advantages and disadvantages of cloning.
4. Be able to describe how new plants can be produced using cloning.
5. Understand the ethical issues surrounding cloning.