Sound and Magnetism
1. What is sound?
2. Sound transmission
3. Reflected sound
4. Detecting sound
5. Measuring sound
7. Locating north/south poles
8. The speed of sound
Choose a Module
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module Sound and Magnetism.
Things to note!
1. That sound is a form of energy and it is produced by vibrating particles.
2. That sound transmission requires a medium and that echoes are reflected sound.
3. How the ear detects sound vibrations.
4. How very loud sounds can cause hearing damage.
5. That the speed of sound is less than the speed of light.
6. Understand attraction and repulsion between magnets.
7. That the earth is a magnetic field and be able to locate north and south.
8. That magnetism is a form of energy.