Solids, Liquids and Gases
1. What is Matter?
5. Physical and Chemical Changes
Choose a Module
Solutions and Crystallisation
Elements, Mixtures and Compounds
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Solids, Liquids and Gases.
At the end of this module you should;
1. Understand why scientists classify matter into different states.
2. Understand the differences between solids, liquids, gases and plasma.
3. Know the differences between physical and chemical changes.
4. Understand the changes involved in freezing, boiling, melting, evaporation and condensation.