1. What is respiration?
2. Products of respiration
3. Where respiration occurs
4. Equation for respiration
5. Respiration and exercise
6. Waste products of respiration
7. Respiration and photosynthesis
Choose a Module
Conserving the Environment
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on respiration.
Things to note!
1. The substances needed for respiration.
2. The products of respiration.
3. Where the products of respiration come from.
4. The equation for respiration.
5. What happens to the products produced in respiration.
6. The differences between respiration and photosynthesis.
7. The factors that affect respiration when the body is exercising.