1. Substances needed for Respiration
2. Products of Respiration
3. Where do they come from?
4. Equation for Respiration
5. Use of products of Respiration
6. Respiration and Exercise
7. Respiration and Photosynthesis
Choose a Module
Conserving the Environment
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Respiration.
At the end of this module you should ;
1. Know the substances needed for respiration.
2. Know the products of respiration.
3. Understand where the products of respiration come from.
4. Know the equation for respiration.
5. Understand what happens to the products produced in respiration.
6. Understand the differences between respiration and photosynthesis.
7. Understand the factors that affect respiration when the body is exercising.