1. Calculating Pressure
2. Atmospheric Pressure
3. Weather Forecasts
Choose a Module
Force and Work
Moments - Turning Forces
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Pressure!
At the end of this module you should:
1. Understand the relationship between pressure, force and area.
2. Understand the relationship between pressure and depth for a liquid.
3. Understand that air has mass and occupies space.
4. Understand that the atmosphere exerts pressure and that it varies with height.
5. Understand weather charts and the effects of variation in atmospheric pressure and relate this to weather conditions.