1. Calculating pressure
2. Atmospheric pressure
3. Measuring atmospheric pressure
4. Weather forecasts
Choose a Module
Force and Work
Moments - Turning Forces
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Pressure!
Things to note!
1. The relationship between pressure, force and area.
2. The relationship between pressure and depth for a liquid.
3. That air has mass and occupies space.
4. That the atmosphere exerts pressure and that it varies with height.
5. Weather charts and the effects of variation in atmospheric pressure.
6. How weather conditions are related to atmospheric pressure.