1. Why is Photosynthesis so important?
2. Factors needed for Photosynthesis
3. Where do these factors come from?
4. Word equation for Photosynthesis
5. Products of Photosynthesis
6. Limiting Factors
7. Photosynthesis and Respiration
Choose a Module
Conserving the Environment
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Photosynthesis.
At the end of this module you should;
1. Understand Photosynthesis and why it is needed.
2. Know the factors needed and products of Photosynthesis.
3. Understand where the substances needed for Photosynthesis come from and how they enter the plant.
4. Know the word equation for Photosynthesis.
5. Know what happens to the products of Photosynthesis.
6. Know the factors that limit Photosynthesis.
7. Understand the links between Photosynthesis and Respiration.