1. Why is photosynthesis so important?
2. Factors needed for photosynthesis
3. Where do these factors come from?
4. Word equation for photosynthesis
5. Products of photosynthesis
6. Limiting factors
7. Photosynthesis and respiration
Choose a Module
Conserving the Environment
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Photosynthesis.
Things to note!
1. Why photosynthesis is needed.
2. The factors needed and products of photosynthesis.
3. Where the substances needed for photosynthesis come from and how they enter the plant.
4. The word equation for photosynthesis.
5. What happens to the products of photosynthesis.
6. The factors that limit photosynthesis.
7. The links between photosynthesis and respiration.