Metals and Non-Metals
1. Properties of metals/non-metals
3. Alloys and their uses
5. Reactivity series
Choose a Module
Acids and Bases
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Metals and Non-Metals.
Things to note!
1. The properties of metals and non-metals.
2. The differences between metals, non-metals and metalloids.
3. The reactivity series of a selection of metals.
4. The conditions needed for rusting and how to prevent it.
5. What an alloys is and their uses.