Measuring Physical Quantities
1. Measuring physical quantities
2. SI system
3. Standard units
Choose a Module
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Measuring Physical Quantities!
By the end of this module you should be able to:
1. Measure length, mass, time and temperature.
2. Be able to perform simple calculations based on measurements.
3. Understand that units of measurement follow the SI system.
4. Know the standard units for different physical quantities.