1. Light energy
3. Reflection of light
6. Concave/convex lens
8. Electromagnetic spectrum
Choose a Module
Sound and Magnetism
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Light!
Things to note!
1. That light is a form of energy and that it can be converted to other forms.
2. Light travels in straight lines.
3. How shadows are formed.
4. The difference between luminous and non-luminous objects.
5. That white light is made up of different colours.
6. How to produce white light and a spectrum of light.
7. The operation of a simple periscope.
8. Reflection and refraction.
9. How concave and convex lenses can be used to resolve eye disorders.
10. The regions on the electromagnetic spectrum and briefly describe each region.