1. What is a habitat?
2. Food webs and energy flow
3. Plant and animal adaptations
4. Competition for resources
5. Interdependence of plants/animals
7. The biosphere
Choose a Module
Conserving the Environment
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Habitats.
Things to note!
1. What a habitat is.
2. How habitats can be affected by environmental factors.
3. What an adaptation is.
4. What resources plants and animals compete for.
5. What happens when resources are low.
6. How plants and animals depend on each other.
7. How matter and energy flow through a food chain.