1. What is a habitat?
2. Food webs and energy flow
3. Plant and animal adaptations
4. Competition for resources
5. Interdependence of plants/animals
Choose a Module
Conserving the Environment
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Habitats.
At the end of this module you should;
1. Know what a habitat is.
2. Know how habitats can be affected by environmental factors.
3. Know what an adaptation is.
4. Know what resources plants and animals compete for.
5. Know what happens when resources are low.
6. Know how plants and animals depend on each other.
7. Know how matter and energy flow through a food chain.