Force and Work
2. Newton's Law of Motion
3. Mass and Weight
5. Extension of a spring
Choose a Module
Moments - Turning Forces
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module Force and Work.
At the end of this module you should:
1. Understand force and know that the newton (N) is the unit of force.
3. Understand friction and the effect of lubrication.
4. Understand the relationship between the extension of a spring and applied force.
5. Understand that weight is the force of gravity and that it varies with location.
6. Understand the unit of work.