Evolution and Natural Selection
2. Theory of evolution
3. Darwin's theory of evolution
4. Natural selection
5. Survival of the fittest
Choose a Module
Variation and Reproduction
Technology in Science - Cloning
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Evolution and Natural Selection!
Things to note!
1. What evolution means.
2. That it was Charles Darwin who proposed the theory of evolution.
3. The evidence Darwin put forward for his theory.
4. What natural selection is.
5. How species have evolved over years.
6. That natural selection explains how evolution has occurred.
7. That evolution is ongoing.