Evolution and Natural Selection
2. Darwin's Theory of Evolution
3. Natural Selection
Choose a Module
Variation and Reproduction
Technology in Science - Cloning
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Evolution and Natural Selection!
At the end of this module you should be able to:
1. Describe what evolution means.
2. Know that it was Charles Darwin who proposed the theory of evolution.
3. Describe some of the evidence Darwin put forward for his theory.
4. Describe natural selection in your own words.
5. Understand how species have evolved over years.
6. Know that natural selection explains how evolution has occurred.
7. Know that evolution is ongoing.