The Digestive System
1. What is digestion?
2. The two types of digestion.
3. The parts of the digestive system
4. Function of the parts of the system
5. Enzymes in digestion
6. Bacteria in the digestive system
Choose a Module
How Our Body Systems Interact
The Circulatory System
The Respiratory System
The Reproductive System
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on the Digestive System.
Things to note!
1. What "digestion" means.
2. The diference between the two types of digestion.
3. The role of the teeth, tongue and stomach in digestion.
4. The difference between mechanical and chemical digestion.
5. Digestion involves breaking down large molecules into soluable ones.
6. What happens to food when it is broken down.
7. The role of enzymes in digestion.