Cycles of Energy
1. Renewable/Non-renewable Energy
2. Fossil Fuels
3. Conserving Energy
Choose a Module
Cycles of Matter
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
Welcome to the module on Cycles of Energy.
At the end of this module you should:
1. Understand the difference between renewable and non-renewable energy sources.
2. Understand the effect of non-renewable energy sources on the environment.
3. Understand what will happen to non-renewable energy sources in Ireland and globally.
4. Understand the need to conserve energy and identify where energy may be wasted.