Conserving the Environment
2. Natural Resources
4. Climate Change
Choose a Module
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Conserving the Environment.
At the end of this module you should:
1. Understand what conservation means and its importance to the environment.
2. Understand what biodiversity is and its importance to our survival.
3. Understand the impact humans have on ecosystems.
4. Understand how the increase in population affects our environment.
5. Understand how pollution causes harm to the environment.