The Circulatory System
1. Parts of the Circulatory System
2. Functions/Components of Blood
3. Functions/ Structure of the Heart
4. Blood Pathways
5. The Importance of Exercise
6. Workings of the Circulatory System
Choose a Module
How Our Body Systems Interact
The Digestive System
The Respiratory System
The Reproductive System
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on the Circulatory System.
At the end of this module you should:
1. Be able to list the parts of the circulatory system.
2. Understand the functions of the blood and what blood contains.
3. Know the functions of the parts of blood.
4. Know the function of the heart and how it interacts with the other body systems.
5. Be able to indentify the structures of the heart.
6. Be able to explain directions of blood flow around the body.
7. Understand how exercise effects the heart.
8. Know what a pulse is and how to measure it.
9. Know that certain factors can affect the workings of the heart.