The Circulatory System
1. Parts of the circulatory system
2. Functions and components of blood
3. Description of an artery
4. Functions and structure of the heart
5. Blood pathways
6. The importance of exercise
7. Workings of the circulatory system
Choose a Module
How Our Body Systems Interact
The Digestive System
The Respiratory System
The Reproductive System
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on the Circulatory System.
Things to note!
1. The parts of the circulatory system.
2. The functions of the blood and what blood contains.
3. The functions of the parts of blood.
4. The function of the heart and how it interacts with the other body systems.
5. The structures of the heart.
6. Directions of blood flow around the body.
7. How exercise effects the heart.
8. What a pulse is and how to measure it.
9. That certain factors can affect the workings of the heart.