1. Defining pollution
2. Weather and climate
3. The carbon and water cycles
4. The greenhouse effect
5. The ozone layer
6. Greenhouse gases
7. The effects of global warming
8. Climate engineering
9. Acid rain
Choose a Module
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Flotation
15. Origins of the Universe
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Atmospheric Pollution.
Things to note!
1. The difference between weather and climate.
2. The Carbon Cycle and the Water Cycle.
3. The importance of the Greenhouse Effect.
4. The main greenhouse gases and their effects on the environment.
5. The Greenhouse Effect and the Enhanced Greenhouse Effect.
6. The importance of the ozone layer.
7. How acid rain is formed and its effects on the environment.
8. The causes of global climate change and possible ways to reduce it.