1. Celestial Bodies
3. The Earth
9. Meteors, Meteoroids and Meteorites
Choose a Module
Origins of the Universe
The Sun-Earth-Moon Model
Try another Lesson
1. Cells and Living Things
2. Nutrition and Well Being
3. How Our Body Systems Interact
4. Variation and Reproduction
6. Solids, Liquids and Gases
7. The Atom
8. Acids and Bases
10. Measuring Physical Quantities
12. Force and Work
13. Density and Floatation
16. Cycles of Matter
Welcome to the module on Astronomy.
At the end of this module you should:
1. Know the difference between the different celestial bodies.
2. Understand how different celestial bodies behave in relation to each other and in the wider planetary system.
3. Know the difference between the eight planets in our solar system.
4. Be able to differentiate between comets, asteroids, meteors, meteorites and meteoroids.